2023 Medicare Seminar
When it comes to Medicare, we know it can be a challenge to navigate all the available coverage options and choose the plan that best suits your lifestyle and financial needs. To help you better understand what some folks call the "alphabet soup" of Medicare (Parts A, B, C and D), we invite you to join us for a no pressure/no obligation Medicare Education Seminar.
Our knowledgeable Medicare Education specialist will help you understand:
- How and when to enroll in Medicare
- The transition from employer coverage to Medicare
- Your health coverage needs and preferences
- How to choose the plan that best fits your needs
See the full event schedule below and RSVP for the one that works for you.
Upcoming event dates
Click on Medicare Seminar date below to register.
In-person Medicare Seminar
- 10/10 (10 AM CT, 1 PM CT, and 4 PM CT) - Maury Hills Church, Columbia, TN
- 10/12 (10 AM CT, 1 PM CT, and 4 PM CT) - Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, Clarksville, TN
Virtual Medicare Seminar
Visit a Farm Bureau Office
There are 200+ offices throughout Tennessee, so stop by and see us.